Mammoth® Silica is a specialized additive that will foster healthy and strong stem growth, fortifying the cellular structure of your plants. Mammoth Silica will create the sturdy foundation crucial to a successful grow, and is an excellent addition to any nutrient program.
Mammoth Silica Benefits
- An easy-to-use formula which can be applied at a consistent rate throughout the plant life cycle, from early growth through the bloom phase.
- Increases bioavailability of silicic acid to maximize uptake.
- Compatible with standard nutrient programs.
- Low use application rate: 0.5 mL/gallon, every 5-7 days.
Mammoth Silica Application Instructions
- Apply 0.5 mL per gallon to the reservoir every 5-7 days and adjust pH accordingly.
Mammoth Silica Active Ingredients
- Total Nitrogen (N)………… 0.1%
- Soluble Potash (K2O)……..0.5%
- Calcium (Ca)………………….0.1%
Also contains non-plant food ingredient
0.5% Soluble Silicon (Si)